Thursday, March 31, 2011

Make-Up at My House (Pt. 2): 4-Mins to Ready

Last summer, I posted a video of one of my quick morning make-up routines, with my daughter of course, joining me. This is a follow-up to that -- she's a little older now, and I thought it'd be fun to include a little more detail on what goes on during those four minutes I'm throwing my make-up on. And yes, it takes exactly four minutes. You'll see my clock!

Here's the everyday make-up I do when I'm wanting to look fresh but not overdone. It's just enough to cover up what I don't want to be seen (pimples, blemishes, tired eyes), and fast enough to do even if I'm running a little behind schedule. Enjoy.

-N.C.

Disclaimer: Nuy Cho has no affiliation to any of the beauty companies mentioned on www.nuybeauty.com.

No comments: