Thursday, November 18, 2010

The 50-Post Special

Coming soon to NuyBeauty.com: Expert tips from the industry's best
Eleven months and 18 days after after hitting "publish post," I've reached my 50th post! I put the blog on a short hiatus as I thought long and hard about how to celebrate NuyBeauty.com's 50, and of course, to make it something all of you could join in on. What I came up with was my first exclusive interview series, which will showcase tips on hair, brows, and make-up from some of the most talented beauty experts in the industry today.

The series is set to start posting next week. You can always check the NuyBeauty.com's Facebook Page for updates!


-N.C.

Disclaimer: Nuy Cho has no affiliation to any of the beauty companies mentioned on www.nuybeauty.com.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats on your 50th post. I am visiting from SITS and looking forward to checking out your blog.