Friday, April 15, 2011

Beauty Gifts for the Winning Idea

Spring Gifts: St. Tropez Self-Tanner, Sephora Eye Makeup Remover, Orly Nail Polish, Almay Mascara
The sun feels great here in New York City, and I'm ecstatic that it's finally springtime! I hope you're enjoying the weather as much as I am wherever your home city may be.

I've also been enjoying, as I'm sure you've noticed, making videos for this site.  And I'd love to hear what you'd like to see me shoot about next. Name a general topic in the comment form below, for example -- perfume, eye cream, frizzy hair -- and the person with the winning idea gets the pictured beauty gift.

Winner will be announced next week. Enjoy your day :-).

Update: Due to the amazing response, and incredibly developed ideas, I was forced to pick the idea via random drawing. The winner is Melissa! Thank you all so much for contributing to something so near and dear to my heart -- you'll be seeing the video soon. Stay tuned!

-N.C.

Disclaimer: Nuy Cho has no affiliation to any of the beauty companies mentioned on www.nuybeauty.com.

7 comments:

Galipette. said...

Hi Nuy~ Love your channel! I would love to see a video about your skincare :)

Thanks!

Best,
Luce

Unknown said...

How about teeth whitening (do it yourself kind) : ) & how to keep those pearlies white when drinking red wine & coffee (not at the same time, haha!)
Love,
Laurie

Melissa said...

I would love to see a video using a homemade product that you have tried or want to try. For face, hair, or nails. I would love for you to say one of your best beauty treatments for skin that glows involved a jar of baby squash. Love your blog!

<3
Missy

Sara said...

Hi Nuy! I know we haven't met yet, but I believe we're second cousins :) I want to cover Sunscreens. Ever since Dove eliminated their Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15, I have YET to find a sunscreen that doesn't make me an oily beast by 5 pm. I'd also like to learn more about eyeliners that don't smudge- my favorite right now is Lorac brush pen, but it doesn't seem to last very long. Hope all is well! Sara

Katrina said...

I'd love to see a post about using types of summer fruit for beauty routines!
(With results?) I've heard of strawberries for teeth whitening and wonder what else there is....
:)
-Katrina

nikki said...

Before I gave birth I never saw a white hair on my head. Right after giving birth (a few months shy of 35) I started to see a few sprout out. Maybe because of stress, lack of sleep, etc. I know that other women have hair changes after giving birth- for example having it fall out. Could you talk about options/fixes, especially natural remedies,for haircare after having a baby?

Melissa said...

woooooot, thank you so much, Nuy! Can't wait to see the video!!

Melissa