Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Clinique's Story Changers: A Video on Improving Skin

Happy to be a part, here I am doing makeup with Clinique foundation for the Story Changers Video


A few months ago I was asked to be a part of an amazing campaign with Clinique (a brand I've loved since childhood) as they were getting ready to launch a new acne product. It was in conjunction with Case, an incredible film production team, and so I was lucky enough to be filmed in my home city of NYC doing what I love -- talking about my history with beauty, makeup, and most importantly my struggles with acne.

As a Korean-American, I was taught to treat skin almost like a family member -- with utmost respect, love and nourishment, as you would an individual. So with acne, the best solution of it started with well, a talk with Mom! See how I changed my acne story in my video with Clinique, and how you can ultimately change your skin story too.

 

                                  Clinique Story Changer: Nuy Cho, Beauty Blogger 

 To see the rest of the amazing Clinique Story Changers and their videos, click here!
Smile :-)
NOTE: If you have any specific comments/questions about the Clinique Acne solutions mentioned in the Story Changers video, there is a Live Chat available where you can talk to a Clinique Consultant directly about a regimen that is right for you. Just click on the blue link to be connected to the expert, and you won't have to go all the way to a counter to get your answers.

BEHIND THE SCENES SHOTS:

In Reverse: I'm getting my makeup done for once, yay -- by the awesome Camille Thompson, xo!
How fun to get a Go Pro attached to me while I bike around my home nabe of Inwood, NYC! Thanks to CASE - you guys rock! (Instagram #repost @midgemadge)

--N.C.

Disclaimer: Nuy Cho has no affiliation to any of the beauty companies mentioned on www.nuybeauty.com.


1 comment: