Saturday, December 18, 2010

NuyBeauty's Holiday Gift Picks

Beauty treats are the perfect, last-minute gift.
While the finishing touches are being applied to the expert how-to videos  of the Beauty Masters series (hint, hint!), I thought I'd share a last-minute holiday gift guide. Beauty treats are perfect as stocking-stuffers or presents for special teachers, mothers, childcare providers, and really anyone who appreciates pampering and grooming. Here are some of my favorites for receiving as well as giving:
Who wouldn't like aromatic holiday gifts nestled in pretty, glistening packages?


NuyBeauty's Holiday Gift Picks 1-2-3:

1) I love all things coriander, and Kiehl's Bath and Shower Liquid Body Cleanser "Coriander," ($16 for 8.4 oz.) is one of the most spa-sensational ways to get up in the morning. The scent is just the right balance of crisp and smooth.

2) I've always been a huge fan of Diptyque candles. Their aroma is never obtrusive, but soft and inviting. And they are quite nice to look at, with their understated and minimalist packaging. Try Diptyque Paris's Baies "Noire"/ Berries Candle ($80 for a 300 gram candle), which has a bouquet of roses and blackcurrant.

3) My daughter and I have been enjoying a lot of clementines of late, as they're in season and delicious right now! And so I've been a l'orange, which brings me to my final recommendation: Annick Goutal's NĂ©roli Eau de Toilette ($115 for 3.4 oz.). This fragrance is all about the orange flower blossom and its elegant earthly essence.

-N.C.

Disclaimer: Nuy Cho has no affiliation to any of the beauty companies mentioned on www.nuybeauty.com.

No comments: