Sunday, September 26, 2010

Love for Red-Orange Lips



My daughter sees the lips shining and asks, "What's that Mommy?"
I was low-energy this morning so I thought I'd shoot up the statement on my lips to try and boost some spirit into my day. Color always helps! And, bold reddish-oranges are a surprisingly good match for many skin tones while being totally hot to trot. Just keep the rest of the face clean, and you'll be good to go. I think red-orange is the perfect lip hue for September.

All about red-orange lips for September
Red-Orange Lips 1-2-3:

1) Apply lipstick on well-moisturized lips, starting at the peaks/middle and working your way out. For everyday application I use the stick itself -- no brush. You can adjust the lines and color saturation by blending and cleaning up with your index finger. Blot if necessary with a tissue.

2) Add clear lip gloss for extra shine. For extra pop try a gold-colored gloss.

3) And lastly, here are some riveting red-orange rouges: Milani Color Perfect Lipstick in Mandarina ($5) and Nars Semi-Matte Lipstick in Heat Wave, ($24).

-N.C.

Disclaimer: Nuy Cho has no affiliation to any of the beauty companies mentioned on www.nuybeauty.com.

No comments: