Friday, September 10, 2010

Moving, Moving, Moving!

My daughter tests out some of the doors at our new digs.
I apologize for not having posted in awhile. I knew I was going to have to move, but it then came up so quickly. The unpacking, reorganizing, cleaning, etc., that all come with the territory, have all been extra challenging with a two-year-old. But I'm almost there with the new apartment, and it's wonderful that my daughter will now have her own bedroom. That's very exciting for me, since I never got the opportunity to decorate an entire room for her before she was born. So yes, it's been stressful as moves inevitably are, but this also represents a great transition filled with fun, and a whole new landscape to color coordinate and design. A perfect fall project!

I promise I'll be back soon with my beauty head intact, once my house has been restored to a home-state. Until then, you can always listen in and/or join in on the NuyBeauty.com discussions on everything from stain removal tips to your favorite perfumes on my Facebook Page!


-N.C.

Disclaimer: Nuy Cho has no affiliation to any of the beauty companies mentioned on www.nuybeauty.com.

No comments: