Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Effortless Self-Tanning

Spring is here. HOORAY! I couldn't be happier! I dream of beach days, picnics and lots of sun and smiles for all of us. What better way to ring in the first day of spring than to celebrate with some instant tanning? An easy way to cheat some sun-kissed goodness into your skin is to do a simple, temporary tanning treatment, and I recommend trying St. Tropez's Wash-Off line. It's low-commitment, and not only does it carry me through the cold months in NYC, but it's a great way to shrug your coats off now and show off some tan shoulder, in just minutes!

Here's my quick how-to video, with a NuyBeauty trick to assist. Have a look -- and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you!





Easy Wash Off Self-Tanning Products:

1) St. Tropez Wash Off Dark Instant Glow Body Lotion ($18)
Instant Tan with St. Tropez



2) Moisturizer of your choice: I like Olay's Quench Daily Lotion Plus Shimmer ($6), for a nice healthy sheen. Who doesn't like that?! Or Vaseline's Intensive Rescue Repairing Moisture ($9), which is fragrance free and good for sensitive skin, and absorbs really well.


-- N.C.

No comments: