Monday, September 24, 2012

My Medicure w/ Celebrity Manicurist Erica Marton


Erica Marton, Celebrity Manicurist
Sandpaper feet, toes like talons, feet you're embarrassed to rub up, and uh, scratch (cringe!) against your special someone! Or style-wise, we wouldn't dare want to showcase those in some spectacular open-toed Jimmy Choo's or even basic Havaianas. You know what I mean. Pedicures were not created equal. I'm sure you know!
Erica Marton, a celebrity manicurist at the posh Sally Hershberger Face Place in the Meatpacking district of NYC, about to start my Medicure.
I recently met up with Erica Marton, a celebrity manicurist at the posh Sally Hershberger Face Place in the Meatpacking district of NYC. My colleague Anne Fritz had been raving about her and so I had no choice (Of course! What girl says no to a pedi?) but to check her out. Her specialization? Using a drill to smooth feet for a "medicure." Sounds scary, but it feels gentle and wonderful actually. But the real beauty is that Erica is just the funniest, most charming and warm person ever. Sitting in a private room with her is like having a girl's night with someone you feel like you've known forever. You don't even know your feet are getting "shaved" or filed like you would with other salons where you might be flinching and tensing your toesies. After 45 minutes I was relaxed, giddy with girl-chat and just plain happy. And my feet? Soft as a baby's bottom. I highly recommend! She's amazing! No wonder the New York Times has spotted her! ;-).

I promise, it feels great!
Plus!!!!! Drum roll please......Stay tuned for a fun video Erica and I will do together soon for something fun and unique you can do easily at home with your nails! Because, remember, she does nails too! Follow her on Instagram @ericamartoncelebritymanicurist! xo!

My complete and beautiful Medicure by Erica: with Maybelline's Sapphire Siren Nail Polish.

--N.C.


Disclaimer: Nuy Cho has no affiliation to any of the beauty companies mentioned on www.nuybeauty.com.


No comments: