Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teal Toes for Thai Food

As the summer draws to a close I feel everything quickening. I will also be moving soon, and packing boxes and throwing out needless things will shortly be taking over my life. My mind is swirling with thoughts, plans, and all the upcoming to-dos for the next, busy months ahead. Why is it that once September hits, it feels as if the rest of the year rushes to a close like the surge of a speeding car?

I am really taking in these last few days of August. My daughter celebrates her second birthday, and I want my summer to wind down slowly. So in preparation for the upcoming seasonal-, as well as, address-change, I thought it was good cause or pause, for a thoughtful moment in the form of a picture: "Teal Toes for Thai Food."

My daughter asked for teal nail polish (Piggy Paint Polish in Ice Cream Dream), and she wore them happily to the opening of a new Thai restaurant in our neighborhood last week. I love the contrast with her metallic gold sandals.


-N.C.

Disclaimer: Nuy Cho has no affiliation to any of the beauty companies mentioned on www.nuybeauty.com.

2 comments:

Renata said...

I'm your new fan Nuy. This blog is wonderfull.

NuyBeauty said...

Thank you for reading Renata! That means a lot!