Friday, October 12, 2012

My Guest Editorship for StyeUnited! Tips on Style, Beauty & Fashion on Facebook

Until next week I'm the Guest Editor for StyleUnited's Facebook Page
Hi! As you may know, one of the many hats I wear as a style and beauty influencer is to be a featured contributor for StyleUnited.com. Right now I'm their Facebook page Guest Editor and I'd love for you to check out all the tips I'm posting for all your head-to-toe glamour needs! Enjoy and send any comments and questions of course you have on your mind! xoxo - Nuy

A post from earlier this week with one of my dear, sweet friends and colorist Marie Robinson. See her tips for taking care of color treated hair in one of my earlier stories on NuyBeauty.com here.
-N.C.

Disclaimer: Nuy Cho has no affiliation to any of the beauty companies mentioned on www.nuybeauty.com.

No comments: