Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Pic Post: A Peek at a Beauty Blogger's Desk

Part of my desk in my office: Family pics, sparkly nail polish (Zoya), and various beauty products for review, testing that are always in front of me. One makeup kit in black to the right. Cinegel color photo gels in middle to use for photos or to test colors for makeup on skin. My Canon T2I camera, which I use to shoot beauty stills and videos.
Everyday I sit at my desk and think beauty and what makes life and all of us beautiful. Here's a peek at my desk and a few of the things a Mom beauty blogger like me has to keep me happy, inspired, and plugged into the beauty industry on all levels.

Have a great week!

xo

-- N.C.

Disclaimer: Nuy Cho has no affiliation to any of the beauty companies mentioned on www.nuybeauty.com.

No comments: