Thursday, November 21, 2013

Glitz up Your Holiday Nails w/ the Zenith Collection by Zoya

The Winter/Holiday 2013 Zenith collection by Zoya Nail Polish.
I like shopping for the holidays, way before the crowds hit. Like I bought the little USB mini lights tree at Target for $5.99 (in the photo) early this morning right after I dropped off my daughter at kindie. It brightens up all the beauty products I work with.

Today's 'display' - haha - is Zoya's Zenith Nail collection. Perfect for the holidays with its glistening effect, but I particularly like the set because it's colors remind me of a winter's sunset -- there are dark blues, navies and silvers. It's feminine and distinctly bold and vivid at the same time. The darker shades will look amazing with your winter whites and the lighter shades with your pretty, sultry, dark suits or party dresses.

And, why I love Zoya? It's great for kids because it was the first company to remove toxic ingredients such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and DBP (dibutyl phthalate) from its formulations.

Have fun and paint up those nails!

xo.

--N.C.

Disclaimer: Nuy Cho has no affiliation to any of the beauty companies mentioned on www.nuybeauty.com.

No comments: